Tuesday, May 27, 2008

alrite people this post is for my good friend yit wei who had make up his mind to change sex..thx to all u guys out there to who support him....and this post specially for u,and this come from the bottom of my heart.=D

oo...i had a lot to say,was thinking my time away,i miss u and things werent the same
cause everything inside never comes out rite when i see u cry it makes me wanna diee...
im sorry im bad
im sorry im blue
im sorry about all the things i said to you and i know..i cant take it back..
i love how u kiss, i love all your sound and baby u make my world go round and i just wanted to say...im sorry
every single day i think about how we came all this way, the sleepness night and the tears u cry and its never to late to MAKE IT RIGHT...

-ken-

1 comment:

Jay Dee said...

what the hell are you talking about here? =/