Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Body builders in the making part 2

well..seems like yit wei bocorkan my ambition..i wanted to give you guys a suprise but my dear friend yit wei told you guys my ambition..so i guess i have nothing to hide anymore..actually the real reason i post that video of yit wei is because im jealous of his body and i couldnt stand how he had such a nice body and i wanted to be like him..thats why i started this blog with him..i wanted to be just like him..to have his body shape but not his balls.opps..and i will post more yit wei's body..

if u wan his body picture for personal use,the price are set at each picture of the face will cost about RM150.
for each picture of the body above the waist level will cost about RM130..and picture of the butt will cost slightly higher...
for more information call me or my partner at 017-3276678 or 017-3260521
-ken-

No comments: