Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Body builders in the making!

well... looks like my friend over here found my little video of me in the national juniors in singapore.. i was hoping nobody saw it but now that its in the blog, i have to admit, that is me.. i was reluctant to have my video up on youtube(search "yit wei" without quotes and u will find that video) for this exact reason.. but wats done is done.. anyway.. to those who do not know.. my ambition is to become a world class bodybuilder.. and it isnt only me.. my dear friend kokken also wants to be one... i just found out last week and was very surpried... but he just started body building so he does not have any videos of him joining any competition.. so everyone.. please wish both of us all the best and hope we can make our dream come true... this is a little sneak preview of the future us..


i know the photo editing isnt very good.. this is because MELISSA didnt help edit this one.. go check out her blog.. its very cool coz she has loads of nice pics... weeee... free promo.. lol...


-YiT-

No comments: