Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Body builders in the making part 3(episode 2)

OMG..you even search the pile of my underwear..how thoughtful of u..if you would just ask me i could give you underwear which i wear during the gym..
but too bad i gave it away for charity...and i threw that photo long ago..maybe it was too big for a body to suit my pretty face..it just look too much like incredible hulk..and how would a small balls goes for such a big body..just doesnt suits me..

and yea..i do have a lot of hard work to do.and my body is much more suitable for acting..i give up my bodybuilder career..its just too much for me to handle since my balls ain't that big to qualify to join in any competition..but but..i will still support you in your bodybuilder career..you have a lot of talent..

and yes..my pictures are free of charge except for the private pictures..and you guys can camwore with me anytime anywhere..just give me a call..;D.

-ken-

No comments: