Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Body builders in the making part 3

thank you kokken.. i didnt know i play such an important role in your life.. i would have set a much better example if u told me this earlier.. im so sorry.. i have spoilt the surprise for everybody.. i didnt know it was meant to be a surprise.. and i didnt know i was your idol because one time when i was in ur room, i saw this picture in your cupboard hidden underneath the pile of underwear.. yep.. just like that.. u even pasted ur face on the poster... which to me, shows how much u wanna have that body.. thats why i thought that was your dream body.. i never thought u wanna be just like me.. im so touched.. thank you.. but if u wanna achieve that kind of body starting with this

you got alot of hard work to do man.. no wonder u prefer my body instead.. and yea u definitely dont want my balls.. too big for u =\ oops..


if u want to use his body picture for personal use, its all still free of charge.. because his body isnt as nice as mine yet.. so feel free to ask me or him for his picture.. but for the more private pictures, ask him, not me... =) feel free to contact us anytime at 017-3260521(yitwei) or 017-3276678(kokken) for an interview, pictures, autograph or just to hang out with 2 cool gay(happy) dudes... and a reminder, get his autograph now while its still free.. dont forget!
-YiT-

No comments: