Saturday, October 20, 2007

hmmm....

i wanna thanks every1 for wishing me a happy birthday...and sorry for not replying you guys cause so ngam my credit "Kong" plus expired today...auww..thats so sweet of u yit..you should had brought it for me then it will be so special for me..cause every one's not buying for me..so if you buy for me then your the odd 1 out there..and i was so wrong about you..i though u were a great partner who would buy me a nokia N95 but i was so wrong...but nvm..its never too late for you to buy me 1...=D

okie..lets c..my post is not as long as yours??well..maybe your right..but i just realise something..for the past week i had not post anything and our visitor is not increasing..but once i post my "I'M BACK" post it terus shoot up to 900+ visitors...well..if my post is not interesting then my statistic says otherwise..hmm..seems like u need to improve your writing skills...seems like u have a big body but small brains..

and yes..i was sitting at in front of my TV to prove that your theory is right..but somehow..its sad to say.it didn't work for me..i wanted to be proud of you..but seems like astro just didn't want that..oo.weell..guess that your not as handsome as me..that's why.

DAMN!!for once you got it right on the spot..well..i hate to admit this..acting just doesn't suits me

ooo..by the way people..im still waiting for my NOKIA N95!!!
-ken-

No comments: