Thursday, October 18, 2007

IM BACK!!

hey people..sorry for not posting at our blog..this is mainly because i accidentally spill water on my laptop few days back so it kinda spoil for a while...but now my laptop is back on track thanks to our great doctor

so..has anyone seen yit wei's advertisement yet??if you haven't that's normal and lets admit it..yit's idea of asking us to stone at the sofa and watch 1 channel for 24 hours just doesn't work..and
yesh..i hate to admit this,i actually did that just to watch my his advertisement but apparently i don't see his ad anywhere..maybe this is because yit is not as handsome as me,so they might limit his advertisement to once every 2 days for 1 channel..so if anyone still havent saw his ad..don't feel bad.its just him.so don't waste your precious time to see him but do watch my advertisment..yup..you hear me right..i have acted on some advertisement too for KFC...but then sadly the government had banned all the fast food restaurant so my advertisement never manage to come out..but i guarantee you that my ad is much nicer then his and well..about the payment..let just say that it is quite reasonable for me..

ooo...and people..my birthday is tomorrow..so this is what i want
1)NOKIA N95
2)I-PHONE

if your my true and nice good handsome friend..i will be hoping all this from you guys...
cheers...

-ken-

No comments: